For you Google Reader users, I have created an "update" blog to let you know when I have updated this, my private blog. So don't forget to replace my existing blog address with lafamillewhite.blogspot.com in google reader!

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

SOLD!

Assuming that everything works out on the Buyer's end....
Hip-hip-hooray!!!

8 comments:

Nicole said...

My most sincere congrats. I hope this lowers your stress levels leaps and bounds. :)

Anonymous said...

yay! that is wonderful, what a blessing. i love when things "work out" i can't believe your going to be living in another country lis! how stinking exciting.

Bob and Julie said...

Hurray!! This is a HUGE stress reliever! Oh my goodness...it just is moving right along isn't it!! It's just so sad for us who will be left behind. But...so exciting!! You're amazing!

Francis Family said...

Hooray!!! I am so excited for you two. One less thing to have to worry about. Hey and now you don't have to clean 24/7!!

JT42 said...

HOORAY! what a major stress reliever! hope everything else keeps falling into place before the big day!

Meg said...

Yipee!

Sonnet said...

Thats sweet!!! Im glad that part is done for you!

Nicole said...

Congrats! What a HUGE stress relief!